What Can You Not Eat on Arbonne 30 Day Cleanse
Arbonne’s 30 Day Cleanse is a popular program designed to help individuals detoxify their bodies and improve their overall health. During this cleanse, there are certain foods that are recommended to avoid in order to maximize the benefits of the cleanse. Here are some things you should not eat on the Arbonne 30 Day Cleanse:
1. Dairy products: Cow’s milk, cheese, and yogurt are known to cause inflammation and digestive issues for some individuals. It is best to avoid these during the cleanse.
2. Gluten-containing grains: Wheat, barley, and rye contain gluten, which can cause bloating and discomfort. Opt for gluten-free alternatives like quinoa, brown rice, and oats.
3. Processed foods: Foods that are high in artificial additives, preservatives, and refined sugars should be avoided. These can hinder the detoxification process and cause inflammation in the body.
4. Added sugars: Refined sugars found in candies, sodas, and desserts can spike blood sugar levels and lead to cravings. Instead, choose natural sweeteners like stevia or enjoy fruits in moderation.
5. Alcohol: Alcohol can put a strain on the liver and hinder the detoxifying process. It is best to avoid alcohol during the cleanse.
6. Artificial sweeteners: Products containing artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and sucralose should be avoided. These can disrupt gut health and cause bloating.
7. Fried foods: High-fat and greasy foods can slow down digestion and contribute to weight gain. Opt for healthier cooking methods such as baking, grilling, or steaming.
1. Can I drink coffee during the cleanse?
Yes, but it is recommended to consume it in moderation and without added sugars or creamers. Herbal teas are a better alternative.
2. Can I eat meat on the cleanse?
Yes, lean meats like chicken, turkey, and fish are allowed. However, it is best to choose organic and grass-fed options.
3. Can I eat fruits?
Yes, fruits are allowed on the cleanse. However, it is best to consume them in moderation due to their natural sugar content.
4. Can I eat grains?
Yes, gluten-free grains like quinoa, brown rice, and oats are allowed. They provide essential nutrients and fiber.
5. Can I eat nuts and seeds?
Yes, nuts and seeds are a great source of healthy fats and protein. However, it is best to consume them in moderation due to their high calorie content.
6. Can I eat legumes?
Yes, legumes like beans and lentils are allowed. They are an excellent source of plant-based protein and fiber.
7. Can I eat soy products?
It is best to avoid soy products during the cleanse as they can cause digestive issues in some individuals. Opt for other plant-based protein sources like tofu or tempeh instead.